Thursday, October 27, 2005

Considering Education Early.

Jack's education is paramount in this day and age of technology, before he was born a lot of research was made into the "What If" scenarios for when he became of an age where he wanted or needed to go to a university of his choice. The long hours spent surfing the internet for leads for the best programs available, the costs and saving programs were mind boggling. During the course of the research I stumbled across this site Golden State Scholarshare. Living in Southern California it seemed the best thing to invest in.

Now, Jack is still only three, coming on four so there is still a lot of time before he will be making those decisions but the ground work has been done. His educational funds are under way but you can never tell what the future will bring. The cost of education increases at a rate that out paces pay raises, home prices are at record levels and natural disasters take their toll on everyone's finances so plan early.

Remember education is one of the most important considerations for your family and researching for information on degrees from top-tiered online and campus-based colleges and universities can take its toll. Checkout Golden State Scholarshare and see what it can do for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

Good Evening,
I want to thank you for stopping by my blog.

Is this your first child? If you noticed when you came by my place, we have five, now have five grandchildren, the oldest grandchild is 23 the youngest is 5. We have children 49,48,47,43, and our surprise package turned 32 this past June.

So needless to say when they were all living at home it was a full house.

I also checked out your other blog. You have some mighty nice carvings.

Good luck with the little one.
Patty

4:10 PM  
Blogger CraftyCkny said...

Thank you Patty for your kind words. This is my second family I do have children from a previous marriage who are 25, 22 and 19 years of age. You also might say I'm an old hand at this as well.

I thought I might try and shed a little of my experiences for all to read.

Steve.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home