Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Year of the Horse

People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. The are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs, and Sheep.
www.c-c-c.org



Well! Look what I have been born into, that is, with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck just for good measures. Once that was removed I tested my lungs and boy did they work.

I'm a budding three and a half year old now and I will be treating you to my rollercoaster of a life in the forthcoming excerpts in The Musings of Jack so stay close and check in regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home